Friday, December 23, 2011

Review Friday : Make Up Forever Glossy Full Couleur & Make Up Forever Aqua Lip lipliner

As you may know or not know. I'm a blonde. I also love having a tan ( though the minor lack therefore due to this wrecthed winter :[ ) As if I couldn't get anymore California in a New York world, I discover these two lovely beauties.


Make Up Forever's Glossy Full Couleur #3

The color comes out a vibrant coral. Something that reminds me of a color you'd wear with a bathing suit dress cover-up on a breezy day at the beach. It also has a mint-like smell.


Make Up Forever's Aqua Lip lipliner

 Layered with the Glossy Full Couleur #3  makes your lips seriously pop beautifully. Also a shade of coral, this lipliner is bold and long lasting since it's waterproof.



I think this look is adorable and it's great for the summer, I wear it out now because I just <3 to rebel againt the weary winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment