Thursday, December 29, 2011

Changing Eyebrow Color

In some cases it's fine for your eyebrows not to be the same color as your hair ( i.e. people with fire engine red hair and brown eyebrows)

But in other cases, if your eyebrows don't match you can look kind of.. well.. stupid.

Hence why they invented Brow Gel!


Anastasia's Tinted Brow Gel is pretty legit stuff. It comes in 5 shades:

Blonde – Suggested for light blonde to medium blonde hair
Caramel – Suggested for golden brown to light brunette hair
Brunette – Suggested for medium brown to dark brown hair
Espresso – Suggested for black to jet black hair
Granite – Suggested for salt and pepper to silver hair


Since I've lightened my hair again I went from Caramel to Blonde.


I'm a natural brunette and my eyebrows are black. So you can imagine how strange I looked once I went much lighter. So I bought this stuff ! :) It's stay on ALL DAY. I put brown eye shadow as a base on my eyebrows then the blonde gel.
Miracles.





No comments:

Post a Comment