Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Lifesaver Of All Lifesavers!

My hair is damaged. I mean, crazy-should be bald by now- damaged. I heard Moroccan Oil was a god send. But I'm on a super low budget. So for christmas my mother bought me Organix's Brazilian Keratin Therapy. It was only $8.49! But does the work of a $40 bottle of Moroccan Oil.

I put it in my hair after towel drying it, blow dry and it makes my hair the softest it's ever been. No joke. I've used Paul Mitchell products, Moroccan Oil spray, Citre Shine,.. a ton of products. I have never gotten results as perfect as this.



It also smells amazing. I was shocked to see that I can get something of this quality right off the shelf in CVS. Some beauty supply stores won't even let you buy anything in their store unless you are a licensed hairdresser and their products can be a little expensive. This stuff is inexpensive and completely worth it. Whether you want your hair to become stronger or resuscitate it back to life, Brazilian Keratin Therapy is the answer.




And the cherry on top...They don't test on animals! <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment