Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kat Von D Sinner palette


Ofcourse the colors come out beautifully.  No matte colors in this palette except for Dorian Gray which looks like a matte version of Glock. Ace of Spades and Violator are very glittery in the palette but I have yet to use them and see any type of glittery effect. But otherwise, I love playing around with them and its a very dark palette with its appropriate name being Sinner. Eye pencil is pure black.

I used Khroma lashes with the look I used below. They're great for a natural look. Usually I love Ardell Lashes but Khroma I've noticed can really take a beating. I use them over and over, washing them every time before each use and they are in perfect condition. Usually with Ardells I can squeeze three uses out of them and they start to lose their shape and fall apart.

I also listed a mini type of tutorial :)








                   Tease and Foxy are from the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay








No comments:

Post a Comment