Sunday, November 20, 2011

So a little about myself

Hey hey! I'm Michele Andrea and I'm a freelance makeup artist in Staten Island, New York. I graduated from The Academy NYC- A Paul Mitchell Partner School where I was educated in Hair, Make Up  and Esthetics. I fell in love with make-up when I was 16 yrs old. I'd sit on my laptop for hours looking at all different types of styles and youtube tutorials and practice all night. I eventually bought books and started practicing on anyone around me that would let me lol. Now I do hair and makeup for my friends and parties; and when I have the chance, photoshoots and films. I also absolutely LOVE extentions and can put in beaded and fusion extentions if you wanted :) .
My long term goals are to have my own cosmetics line and teach classes.
"With the right mind behind the brush, anything is possible." - Michele Andrea
Thanks for reading! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment